At Leavesden Green School, we provide a range of healthy and nutritious hot meals, cooked freshly on site provided by Caterlink Ltd. Our lunches are offered on a 'Pupil choice' system which the children choose their lunch option after Morning registration this operates on a three weekly menu.
Please click on the link below for the school lunch menu:
Summer/Autumn Menu 2023 - Allergy/Intolerance Menu's
If your child has any other allergies or Intolerances that are not stated above, please contact the School office.
Free School Meals
Universal infant free school meals (UIFSM) provides funding for all government funded schools to offer free school meals to pupils in Reception, Year 1, and Year 2.
Your child may be eligible for Free School Meals if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Please click on the link below if you believe you may be eligible for Free School Meals:
For those Children in Year 3 - Year 6 you will be issued a Student ID and Password for a Caterlink account.
Parents/Guardians can then add funds to their child's account for a school lunch.
Please click on the link below to log in to your child's Caterlink account: