Our uniform looks smart and helps to give school identity.
- Grey skirt or grey or black trousers (no logo)
- Green sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- Green school fleece
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Green and white check or striped dress (summer)
- White, bottle green, or grey socks
- White, bottle green or grey tights
- black, sensible shoes or trainers with black laces
Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Children must change for PE, movement or Games.
- Black shorts
- House team t-shirt
- Plimsolls, trainers or football boots
- KS2—shin pads and football boots in the winter.
House team t-shirts with the school logo can be purchased online.
All logoed uniform can be purchased online at www.mapac.com. Caps are available in the summer. All other items are readily available at local department/supermarket stores. Clothing should be appropriate to the weather and not display any slogans or motifs other than discreet brand names.
Children must have a hat in the hot weather and wellington boots or suitable footwear if it snows or they will not be allowed outside to play.