We strive to be a community of intrinsically motivated learners: facing challenges with a positive mindset; thinking critically when making choices; communicating effectively; loving learning.
At Leavesden Green JMI School and Nursery we aim for excellence in all we do.
We value and celebrate all learning and expect everyone in our school community to do their best. We want our children to be independent and responsible learners who are able to build on their success and achievements as they grow and develop through their lives.
- We encourage and celebrate enthusiasm and commitment for learning by providing an enjoyable, creative and stimulating environment.
- We enable children to become confident, independent young people who value themselves and respect others.
- We enable children to take risks and learn from mistakes by providing a wide range of learning experiences and a safe learning environment.
- We promote a whole school community of good manners and respect for ourselves, each other and the world in which we live.
We aim for everyone in our community to be lifelong learners in all aspects of learning;
- To develop everyone to become confident learners who achieve their full potential
- To provide high quality learning experiences that develop personalised learning for each child
- Through our belief that our school is part of the wider community and our role is not just limited to classroom learning
We Learn, We Grow, We Fly.