Curriculum MapCurriclum-Mapping.pdf (438 downloads)
A Vision for History
“Engage pupils in historic questioning, enquiry and reasoning; developing their knowledge and understanding, as well as their ability to use sources, evidence and chronology effectively.”
History is good when:
- Children ask perceptive questions.
- Children think critically.
- Children understand historical concepts.
- Children weigh evidence.
- Children sift arguments.
- Children develop perspective and judgement.
- Children apply previous learning to new experiences.