Tel: 01923 484340
Please address all correspondence to:
Please see our Admissions page
Please see our Ofsted page
Please see our Results page
Please see our Curriculum section
- Complaints Policy (305KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy - 2018 19 (412KB)
Please see our Special Educational Needs page
- To publish and promote the Equality Plan through the school website, newsletter and staff meetings
- To identify, respond and report racist, bullying and prejudice incidents.
- To monitor and analyse pupil achievement by all groups – boys, girls, PP, FSM, SEND, BME, EAL – and act on any trends or patterns in the data that require additional support.
- To support all pupils in English and Maths to ensure that good or better progress is achieved, regardless of starting points or group – ( boys, girls, PP, FSM, SEND, BME, EAL).
- To ensure that the curriculum and learning environment reflect the school’s diversity and that equality and diversity are promoted through all aspects of teaching and learning
- To ensure that all pupils are given the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the life of the school and it’s community.
- To actively promote all pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- To support SEND and vulnerable group pupils in the periods of transition within their school life
Please see our Governors page
- Charging and Remissions Policy (264KB)
Please see our Vision & Values page
If you require a paper copy of any information on our website, we will provide this free of charge.