We are delighted that you have decided to join our school. This page will contain all the information and forms for starting life at Leavesden Green.
Unfortunately due to Covid -19 our process for new starters has been revised.
For parents / carers who have children starting school this year for the first time we are disappointed that we are not able to complete our usual process. This would have included
- a tour of the school with the Head Teacher
- home visits with your new teacher
Please familiarise yourself with our Policies – http://www.leavesden.herts.sch.uk/parents/policies/
Below are a number of documents for you to read concerning our school.
- School Brochures
- ASC / Breakfast Club leaflets
Consent Forms and Birth Certificate
Before your child attends our school we require you to return the following consent forms and a copy of their birth certificate. We are open for you to drop the forms into the post box in the office.
- Photo consent
- Home Learning agreement
- ICT consent
- Consent to leave the school site
- Code of conduct
- FSM and Pupil Premium application
- Early Years PP agreement (Nursery only)
Reception and Nursery Starters September 2021
Reception parents – Please ensure you have accepted your place through HCC.
We are in the process of sending out our online admissions form and posting our consent forms.
- School Gateway Instructions (980KB)
- Uniform Ordering Instructions (283KB)
- Getting to know you (947KB)
- Photo consent (265KB)
- Uniform (66KB)
- Starting School Leaflet (2MB)
- Parent code of conduct (282KB)
- ICT consent form (272KB)
- Consent to leave site (266KB)
- Breakfast Club leaflet (294KB)
- ASC Leaflet (701KB)
- Early Years Prospectus (3MB)
- Home Learning Agreement (818KB)
- Breakfast Club registration form (141KB)
- School Prospectus (2MB)