A Vision for Geography
“To stimulate pupils’ geographic curiosity, instilling a fascination about the world, its people, places and resources, that will remain with them for their entire lives.”
Geography is good when:
- Children ask perceptive questions.
- Children think critically.
- Children apply contextual knowledge.
- Children understand the interaction between physical and human processes.
- Children apply geographic skills competently.
- Children can communicate geographic information.
- Children apply previous learning to new experiences.
The Parts of our Curriculum
- Locational knowledge
- Place knowledge
- Human and physical
- Skills and fieldwork